Evolve-IT have been working with a well-established Edinburgh based Asset Management firm and as part of their continual technology expansion they are looking for Test Analyst to join the Applications and Project Delivery department on a 6-month initial Contract. This role is Edinburgh based and will operate a hybrid working model.
The successful Tester will be working in a team of 3 testing systems in a service-based architecture and will be automating tests at API level and UI test automation on Angular clients. You will use Postman and .NET API & UI test framework templates to automate system and integration tests on .NET services deployed on Kubernetes, Furthermore, you will be Integrating testing into Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines and work closely with developers and test managers to build out testing capabilities in different areas with automated regression testing. There will be Some manual testing however the bulk of the testing will be Automated.
You will be working with in house built applications for Income Forecasting, Investment Monitoring and Swaps Duration Management. The application stack is made up of an Oracle database, .NET API service layer and Angular client deployed on Kubernetes. The role is dynamic and flexible so there can be multiple areas to work on over time.
- Agile development practices
- Static Testing techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrable understanding of principles of automated testing
- Test Case Creation
- Strong Oracle SQL skills
- Automated Testing experience with at least one of:
- API Testing in .NET environment (C# in Visual Studio)
- UI Testing in a .NET environment (C#, Selenium in Visual Studio)
- Asset Management Background
- Experience using mock services and stubs for API testing (WireMock .NET, Postman Mock Servers etc.)
- Experience of release management in Azure DevOps
- Git Source Control
- Experience of performance testing
- YAML pipelines
- Background working in SOA
- Experience using Kubernetes
- BDD testing frameworks in .NET environment
In return, our client is offering fantastic day rates of up to £450 Inside IR35.
So, if you think you have got the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed in this exciting opportunity please do not hesitate and get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 659 9895