Tester – Asset Allocation – 6 Month – £450/d Inside IR35 – Edinburgh
Evolve-IT has been working with a well-established Edinburgh based Asset Management firm. As part of their continual technology expansion, they are looking for a Test Analyst to join the Asset Allocation Team on a 6-month initial Inside IR35 Contract to build out the automated testing capabilities in different areas. This role is Edinburgh based and will operate a hybrid working model. You will work with In-house built applications for Asset Allocation. The application stack is made up of an Oracle database, a .NET API service layer and an Angular client deployed on Kubernetes.
As the successful Candidate, You will be testing systems in a service-based architecture. You will be automating tests at the API level and UI test automation on Angular clients. You will use Postman and .NET API & UI test framework templates to automate system and integration tests on .NET services deployed on Kubernetes. Furthermore, you will Integrate testing into Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines. You will be working closely with key stakeholders to build out testing capabilities in different areas with automated regression testing. However, some manual testing will be required.
- Agile development practices
- Static Testing Techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrable understanding of principles of automated testing
- Automated Testing experience with at least one of:
- API Testing in .NET environment (C# in Visual Studio)
- UI Testing in a .NET environment (C#, Selenium in Visual Studio)
- Test Case Creation
- SQL skills
- Asset Management Background
- Experience using mock services and stubs for API testing (WireMock .NET, Postman Mock Servers etc.)
- Experience in release management in Azure DevOps
- Git Source Control
- Experience in performance testing
- YAML pipelines
- Background working in SOA
- Experience using Kubernetes
- BDD testing frameworks in a .NET environment
In return, our client offers fantastic day rates of up to £450 Inside IR35.
So, if you think you have got the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed in this exciting opportunity please do not hesitate and get in touch at email@example.com or 0131 659 9895