Evolve-IT’s Financial client within the heart of the city centre in Edinburgh is looking to expand their Test capabilities over the coming months ahead of a number of change portfolio initiatives throughout the year. As such they are looking for a hands-on Test Manager, or experienced Test Team lead with Management experience. The client is a close nit team with service delivery excellence at the centre of everything they do and would be a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to aid the client in achieving strategic milestones for the firm over the coming years.
Working closely with the Head of Change, the successful candidates will be working with internal and external 3rd party resources, providing strategy and leaderships whilst working through the implantation of an exciting change portfolio. If your previous experience aligns with the below experience, I am very keen to have a chat through the role and your CV in more detail and hopefully assist you through the interview process.
The main responsibilities / key duties of the role will involve but are not limited to:
- Drive the strategy and standards of test delivery expertise.
- Create and Develop a Test Governance strategy
- Manage the teams Functional and Non-functional testing efforts, both manual and automated, across multiple projects
- Liaise with the Head of Change on progress reports
- Leadership and line management of the test team, and manage third party engagement and resource requirements.
- Develop a roadmap for the continuous improvement of the test function
- This is a hands on player/ manager role as the team grows over the coming months, stepping in for hands on test execution responsibilities will be required and recent experience in this area is essential.
- Our client is proud of the internal culture they have been fostering over recent years. They are a collaborative team, pride themselves on giving everyone a voice in team meetings, with a service delivery excellence theme running throughout. They are very much looking for likeminded individuals to positively contribute towards this mentality over the coming years.
- A varied background, ideally in the financial arena but not essential, and having previously implemented test strategies throughout different change initiatives would be advantageous towards an application.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with an analytical mind set looking to impress with your keen eye for detail.
- Strong stakeholder management expertise, in particular working with and managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience with Jira, Test Automation tools and previous experience within an Oracle Environment.
- Experience working with Oracle Flexcube would be valuable experience to bring to this team, but again not essential.
If this sounds like the next step forward in your career, apply to the links with your CV and a confidential chat through the role and your previous experience in more detail.