Evolve’s financial services client are now looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join their Glasgow office on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start 2020 in an incredible new senior tech role.
The position will liaise closely with users and design and develop applications accordingly as well as providing guidance and leadership on the overall technical architecture of the team’s solutions. As a result you will be someone who keeps abreast of the latest tools and techniques within software engineering best practice. You will also be adept at producing technical documentation where required and will contribute as a subject matter expert across the company in building architectural design and principles.
The successful Technical Architect will have the following technical skills and experience:
- Hands on experience with as many as possible of the following: ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, C#, F#, R, Azure cloud and associated technologies, web services architecture, single sign-on design and implementation, object-oriented design patterns, Microservices, CQRS, API’s, SQL Server/Transact SQL.
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment supporting and contributing to agile software delivery essential.
- Exposure to financial modelling.
- Able to translate end user/stakeholder requirements into detailed technical/architectural specifications when appropriate and in turn into robust solutions.
- Strong experience of technical and architectural design with large-scale web applications.
- In-depth understanding of non-functional requirements such as security and scalability.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with client and 3rd party technical teams.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Proven ability to articulate technical concepts efficiently with senior stakeholders.
In return our client is offering a fantastic salary package of up to £65,000 per annum (DoE) as well as profit share, generous pension, flexible working and an incredible work-life balance. They have an award-winning flexible benefits package with a focus on training and development for all staff.
Their Edinburgh and Glasgow offices are centrally located and provide a fantastic environment for their digital teams.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join an established and revered business that takes pride in its history and premier client-base as well as in its forward-thinking approach to technology.
If this sounds like the dream role you to start your 2020 with - then I want to hear from you.
Get in touch with CV on firstname.lastname@example.org