Evolve IT's financial services client are looking to expand their Service Desk Support Team and are looking for a 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to join their Edinburgh office on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a strong track record in technical support who is looking to join an established and forward thinking organisation who prides itself on leading the way in technology. Our client value quality customer care and advanced technical support extremely highly so this role will deal with complex escalated tickets from the 1st line customer service team. Quality of completion is the key parameter for this role and they will allow enough time for issues to be resolved fully.
The role will allow you a mixture of infrastructure and applications support and will allow you upskill and continue your professional development whilst providing 1st class customer care to our clients discerning customers.
The successful 2nd Line Support Analyst will have the following technical skills and abilities:
- Proven track record in providing 1st class technical support in 2nd line
- ServiceNow Experience would be highly advantageous
- Full technical ability in supporting Windows OS - 10 ideally - with Mac OS, iOS and Office 365
- A proven ability in working on day-to-day operations as well as projects such as office/desk moving and related technical requirements
- A professional and articulate phone manner who can articulate technical issues with non-technical customers
- An ability to work under pressure with multiple tickets on the go without compromising standards
- A go-getter attitude and willingness to work autonomously when required as well as work well within a larger team
- An analytical approach to problem solving and prior experience in using remote access software
- A friendly and professional approach to work
In return our client are offering a fantastic salary and benefits package including bonus, pension, life insurance, flexible working and training allowance. You will be remotely based until regulations allow and will then be required to be office based in their Edinburgh central office.
If this sounds like the next step in your IT Support Career then I want to hear from you.
Call 0131 385 0067 or email your CV to email@example.com