Evolve IT's Award-Winning financial services client is looking for Skilled Service Desk Analysts to join their Technical Support team on a permanent basis. This is an incredible opportunity for someone to join a world-renowned financial services organisation and be a part of a highly successful business that is leading the delivery of financial services with some of the world’s largest companies. This role offers flexible working from any one of their UK and Ireland offices.
The Technical Support team has accountability for providing both highly technical and user-friendly support. Furthermore, you will be performing duties that align with 1st-2nd Line Support functions. You will be working with multiple teams to ensure the highest standards.
Successful Service Desk Analyst will;
- Providing high-quality and timely First Line Support to users through our Helpdesk Software
- Desktop Deployment Services (preferably Intune/Autopilot)
- Azure and on Prem Active Directory Users & Groups management and Group Policy
- Microsoft Email systems
- All user access for Internal bespoke applications
- All Corporate office systems including Office 365, Printers, Desktop/Laptops and Mobile Devices
- Asset Register Maintenance.
- Remote support to other internal clients
- Daily checks and BAU monitoring and fault resolution
- Ensuring that the correct service desk processes and procedures are followed
- Basic connectivity and network troubleshooting
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Documentation of technical fault solutions
- Recommend improvements to all aspects of the IT services
- Ensure IT policies are adhered to at all times
Experience or Qualifications required:
- Experience in a similar Support role
- Strong communication skills
- General infrastructure skills and knowledge of Microsoft Desktop and Server products;
- An understanding of Virtualisation (ESXi / vSphere)
- Experience with Active Directory
- A good understanding of IP network fundamentals
- Good team player with the ability to work under direction or independently.
Along with fantastic career progression and promotion opportunities within the business, there are a number of bonus and benefits that the successful candidate will have access to. Initially, I am looking to speak with candidates who are looking for opportunities that fall between the £30,000 - £36,000 per annum range. If you are excited by the opportunity and it sounds like the role for you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org we look forward to hearing from you.