Evolve IT's premier financial services client are looking to expand their Service Desk Support Team and are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their Edinburgh office on a permanent basis. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a strong foundation in technical support who is looking to join an established and forward thinking organisation who prides itself on leading the way in technology.
The role will allow you a mixture of infrastructure and applications support and will allow you upskill and continue your professional development whilst providing 1st class customer care to our clients discerning customers.
The successful 1st Line Support Analyst will have the following technical skills and abilities:
- Proven track record in providing 1st class technical support in the 1st and 2nd line
- Full technical ability in supporting Windows OS - 10 ideally - with Mac OS, iOS and Office 365
- A professional and articulate phone manner who can articulate technical issues with non-technical customers
- An ability to work under pressure with multiple tickets on the go without compromising standards
- A go-getter attitude and willingness to work autonomously when required as well as work well within a larger team
- An analytical approach to problem solving and prior experience in using remote access software
- A friendly and professional approach to work
In return our client are offering a fantastic salary and benefits package including bonus, pension, life insurance, flexible working and training allowance. You will be remotely based until regulations allow and will then be required to be office based in their Edinburgh central office.
If this sounds like the next step in your IT Support Career then I want to hear from you.
Call 0131 385 0067 or email your CV to email@example.com