Are you a senior Salesforce analyst or developer? Would you like to work remotely in a growing tech firm who provide unlimited annual leave? If so, this role is for you…
Evolve-IT are delighted to bring to market a fully remote Senior Salesforce Developer/Analyst role with our client, a rapidly growing FinTech company. Our client is building the next generation of payment solutions and in this senior role you will be a crucial part of optimising Salesforce for the organisation.
Our client partner with the best in the industry to ensure their customers get smart and seamless custom business solutions. With over £50bn in annual revenue this company is a market leader and a phenomenal place to work, and it is only going to keep growing.
In this senior Salesforce position, you will be participating in the development of Salesforce.com deployment. You will work alongside leaders, product managers, system architects and subject matter experts to translate stories and business requirements into fully formed solution designs.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Evaluate, design, develop and implement new development requests working within cross-functional teams as required to build end-to-end solutions that fulfil business needs.
- Analyse and document complex business processes and design suitable solutions broken down into independent development activities.
- Support the development team in building well-architected Salesforce solutions through solution design, data modelling, security modelling, declarative and programmatic automation design, and user experience design.
- Develop proof-of-concept solutions to communicate and demonstrate Salesforce capabilities and to qualify business requirements and designs.
- Implement best practices in the design process, ensuing a smooth handover from product to design to development.
- Serve on a team of system administrators and developers for enterprise wide Salesforce.com application landscape, swarming on high priority issues when required.
- Keep up with new release features, evaluate, and implement as appropriate.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Solid experience in a Salesforce Analysis or Development position (partial experience in a similar administration, analytical or development role will be considered).
- Salesforce.com Admin, Development and Architect certified would be a bonus.
- Proven ability to design and implement quality processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and standards.
- Flow builder and declarative automation experience is required.
- Apex and Lightning Component experience is desirable.
- Excellent task management skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize multiple, simultaneous requests, manage laterally and upwards.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and translating regular language into a technical brief.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
This role is fully remote; however, the candidate must be based in UK or Ireland. In return, your salary will be up to £65,0000 per annum, and the successful candidate will also receive a 6% bonus, £500 WFH allowance as well as unlimited holidays and other benefits.
If this role is of interest to you or you are curious and would like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.