Evolve-IT are delighted to bring to market a Senior Network Engineer role with one of our oldest financial clients with offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow. The role will be comprised of working with the teams responsible for maintaining the security technologies as well as maintain the underlying network infrastructure.
Our client is looking for an experienced network engineer who will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, and who will work closely with colleagues within their team and the IT Network & Security manager to deliver the IT Business Plan.
Our client has adopted and integrated Agile an scrum methodologies in the work practice and our are looking for a candidate with previous experience working in an agile environment.
The successful candidate will have experience working with;
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco Networking Architecture
- Cloud Technology (IaaS)
- Load balancing
- Scripting (Powershell, Python)
- Hyper V
- Office 365
Your primary responsibilities will be;
- Acting as a technical lead for network related queries
- Acting as network engineering subject matter expert across projects
- Mentoring of junior members of staff
- Monitoring security systems and alerting tools and respond appropriately
- Monitor the clients network infrastructure, taking pre-emptive.reactive responses to an alert
- Evaluate emerging technologies that may be beneficial to the company
The successful candidate will receive up to £65,000 per annum alongside an award winning benefits package as well as working within in a progressive and fast paced department.
If you would be interested in the role, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , with a copy of your CV and we can arrange a confidential conversation regarding the role and your experiences.