Evolve-IT are delighted to bring to market an incredibly exciting new role as a Senior Key Account Manager for a client based in Aberdeen working within the energy sector. As a Senior Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the cloud and business accounts for the business's most valued consumer relationships.
The primary responsibilities for the Senior Key Account Manager are;
- Developing customer development plans for existing products and services.
- Analysing and preparing half yearly budgets and sales forecasts for each account you will be managing.
- Upselling and cross selling products for each account.
- Help create the monthly profit and loss accounts.
- Create and perform presentations in support of the customer development plans.
- Support marketing initiatives within the sales team.
The Ideal candidate will have;
- Previous commercial experience working on account management.
- Commercial experience working on business development.
- Proof of previous success managing and developing accounts.
- A willingness to travel.
Our client is a leading technology company that are working within in the oil and gas industry and have recently merged with a software development based in the renewable sector. They have a full portfolio in the energy sector. This role will be great for someone with a keen interest in selling cloud technologies and has a real interest in maintaining existing relationships.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £65,000 per annum as well as an additional 10% for on target earnings and private medical for you and your family. Our client also offers a flexible working environment with occasional visits to their headquarters in Aberdeen.
If you would be interested in in a confidential chat please reach out via email, email@example.com or by calling me via 07767249817.