Interested in the flexibility of working from home, unlimited annual leave AND the latest software technologies?? Well…
Evolve-IT are delighted to bring to market a Senior Integration Engineer role with our client who is a rapidly growing FinTech company. Our client is building the next generation of payment solutions and as a Senior Integration Engineer you will be instrumental in helping the Sales Engineering team succeed by providing our client’s partners integration support with their solution from helping lay out the initial design through to going live.
Our client partner with the best in the industry to ensure their customers get smart and seamless custom business solutions. With over £53bn in annual revenue this company is a market leader and a phenomenal place to work, and it is only going to keep growing.
What are the primary duties and responsibilities I hear you ask?
- Provide best-in-class technical guidance and support to internal and external partners delivering solutions.
- Work closely with our Sales Engineers to ensure we are providing the right technical solutions to meet our partners’ needs.
- Co-ordinate pre-sale and post-sale implementation support and guidance for integrating into our client’s technology platform.
- Provide thought leadership around improving the Integration Experience for our partners today and tomorrow.
- Assist our partners in the verficiation and certification of their solution where required.
- Build out concise but effective test plans for our client’s solutions
But what are the qualifications for such a role?
- 6+ years of experience in an engineering focused technical role (e.g. Developer, QA, Technical Support, Integrations Engineering)
- 4+ years of experience working within the Payments domain
- Exceptional technical skills, specifically with implementing web services and integrating APIs
- Ability to read, write and understand code in multiple programming languages
This role is fully remote; however, the candidate must be based in UK or Ireland. The successful candidate will receive circa £62,500 per annum plus 6% bonus, £500 WFH allowance as well as unlimited holidays and other benefits!
If this role would be of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me, via email – email@example.com or by phone 01313747682.