Evolve-IT are delighted to bring to market a Risk & Modelling Consultant with one of our pension’s clients. The role will involve using your experience with R and Python to develop sustainable solutions to problems. You will be primarily applying longevity modelling to industry scenarios and over seeing the delivery of longevity analytics. This will involve working with various teams within the company.
The successful candidates will have the following responsibilities.
- You will be mainly working on longevity models and complex algorithms.
- Involvement in research and development projects.
- Working closely with product managers.
- Research into longevity-based analytical projects.
- Consulting on research findings on within the pensions market.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills.
- Qualification in data science, actuarial science or computing or similar commercial experience.
- Commercial experience of statistical modelling.
- Commercial experience of financial Modelling.
- Commercial experience of data analysis.
- Commercial experience working in the pensions industry.
This is a phenomenal position for someone who has great attention to detail and the ability to manage deadlines. Our client is offering up to £60,000 per annum plus profit share and full award-winning benefits. The role is based in Glasgow and will operate a Hybrid work environment.
If you would be interested in the role, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , with a copy of your CV and we can arrange a confidential conversation regarding the role and your experiences.