Evolve IT is growing.
We have built our business on the motto of "Do The Right Thing" - be that in delivering exceptional service to our clients or in providing truly consultative help to candidates looking for their next role. We have grown through word-of-mouth recommendations and by developing a network in the Scottish tech sector like no other. We work across permanent and contract recruitment at all levels and in all technology disciplines. Our clients range from multi-national financial institutions to SME's and 1-person start-ups.
As a result we are looking for both experienced recruitment professionals as well as those looking for their first start in the sector to join us on a permanent basis.
For Senior Consultants we will have opportunities to manage and maximise existing client accounts with a huge number of roles ready to be resourced. We will also be looking for Senior Consultants who can leverage their own networks and who will bring a strong reputation for quality service to the fore. BD is not a requirement - and we don't operate KPIs of any sort. All we ask is that our consultants do a great job for client and candidate.
For Trainee Consultants/Resourcers - we want enthusiasm, a willingness to learn about the latest technologies and the ability to listen to people and find ways to help them. That's it. Full training on recruitment and technology will be provided and you will be guided and mentored by our Senior Consultants who have decades of recruitment experience.
What All Candidates at all levels must have:
1) 1st Class Interpersonal Skills - this job is about people.
2) A Passion for Quality - quality customer service, quality communication, quality everything!
3) A true team player attitude - no selfishness. We do everything as a team.
4) Excellent Written and Spoken English
5) A proven interest in technology - and an awareness of how it has and will change the world
6) A dedication to truly consultative recruitment - we are a consultancy, not an agency.
Our Interview Process
- 1st Stage: Teams Interview (30-45 minute general conversation)
- 2nd Stage: Face to Face Panel Interview
- Final Stage: Meet the Team
In return we offer a competitive salary and market-leading commission structure (with no thresholds or caps) as well as quarterly and annual bonuses and incentive prizes. We also offer an extensive benefits package including pension, private healthcare, life insurance, cycle-to-work scheme and home-office equipment allowance. Our Edinburgh City-Centre offices are ideally located for all public transport links and we offer fully flexible working arrangements: some consultants work remotely, others hybrid, others full-time office. Whatever works for you!