Evolve IT’s award-winning client who are continuing to lead the way in technology within the financial services sector are now looking to grow their Quality Assurance function. If you are a confident and pragmatic individual with experience in automation testing this Quality Engineer position is an exciting opportunity for you! This role is a permanent and full-time opportunity with hybrid-working based in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be influential in developing quality assurance strategies and testing automation capabilities. This will embed quality assurance into the delivery workstreams. Our client is looking for a technology enthusiast who will be thrilled at the opportunity to work with a range of cutting-edge products.
Your primary responsibilities will be;
- Design and implement automated test frameworks
- Create project plans, specifications and estimates
- Implement and support others in using Behaviour Driven Development and Test Driven Development techniques
- Ensuring high quality deployments using Continuous Integration
- Maintain quality of running code in API test automation and Azure resources
- Maintain a high standard of compliance requirements
- Keeps up to date with the current Quality Assurance tools and techniques
The successful candidate will have;
- Proven tracked record in a similar position
- Experience working within a complex, regulatory environment
- Experience using C# or Python to test for functional quality
- Experience of regression testing
- Previous exposure to data-driven testing
- Knowledge of AzureDevOps and Azure data studio
- Knowledge of SQL server and Selenium
- Must be ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation level certified
- Solid knowledge and experience of applying best practice software engineering techniques
- Experienced in agile environment
- Familiar with the entire Software Development Lifecycle
If you have the aforementioned experience and are a strong communicator with a self-starter and collaborative approach to working, you would be a fantastic addition to the team.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £45,000 per annum alongside an award winning benefits package. If you would be interested in the role, please don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com , with a copy of your CV and we can arrange a confidential conversation regarding the role and your experiences.