Evolve-IT are working with a leading medical software organisation looking for a Project Manager to join their team under hybrid model or under remote working structure. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a leading global organisation and make a positive mark through improving technology within healthcare services.
The successful Project Manager will have a passion for technology and experience managing on a large-scale project within a multi-faceted environment. You will take responsibility for the planning, management and delivery of internal and external implementations and projects. You will help support our client with their vision to improve the care provided to women and children through improved cloud-based technology.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clarify all customer requirements and ensure all assumptions are understood
- Create and document a project plan/timeline
- Ensure all stakeholders understand their responsibilities throughout the project
- Monitor and minimise project risks
- Monitor project delivery progress to ensure the goals of the project are met
- Manage customer expectation
- Reporting status of projects to the Programme Manager, highlighting risks to delivery
- Work with the Programme Manager to remove blockages for projects, highlighting risks and mitigations in play, and supporting the process of prioritisation of projects and key deliverables within projects.
- Work with the Programme Manager to develop new processes to harmonise implementations across the portfolio.
- Responsible for information security as described in the company’s Data Security and Use Protocol.
- Ensure that you are fully compliant with all internal policies and procedures.
The successful Project Manager will have;
- Prince2 qualified, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills as they will be required to engage with stakeholders from multiple disciplines, technical, clinical and administrative and across multiple layers of seniority.
- Strong time management and organisational skills to manage many competing demands simultaneously.
- Good analysis skills are needed for developing clear project requirements and ensuring all service touchpoints are considered.
In return our client will offer a fantastic salary of up to £55,000 per annum and a fantastic benefits package which includes 33 days annual leave a year, a good pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and gym membership. Our client has prioritised fostering and maintain a great team orientated environment one way they do this is through an early-finish every Friday for informal catchups and socialising.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then we want to hear from you. Please apply to email@example.com with your CV outlining your suitability for the position. All conversations regarding this role will be treated in the utmost confidence. We look forward to hearing from you.