Evolve IT's Award-Winning financial services client, have a new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. This position will be based in any of the business’s UK offices with a hybrid working model. This is an incredible opportunity for someone to join a world-renowned financial services organization and be a part of a highly successful business that is leading the delivery of financial services with some of the world’s largest companies.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the full cycle management of projects to contracted time, quality, and budget needs. This will include leadership of an allocated project team within numerous locations and the hands-on identification, management and resolution of risks and issues through the complete project from end-to-end.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will develop and sustain the project plan, whilst delivering the agreed scope of the project to time, budget and quality conditions.
- You will take ownership for working with all of the business’s directorates/areas to agree scope, timelines and artefacts allowing you to ensure delivery of the project in line with overall agreed plan.
- Responsible for the overall estimating process for the project, whilst alongside the Lead Business Analyst, the Build Manager and the Test Manager, you will estimate the work involved to deliver the project scope within the established timescales and budgets.
- You will be responsible for managing the distribution of the project from initiation through to implementation.
- Deliver timely, detailed, accurate and comprehensive project MI and reporting to the PMO, Head of Delivery and Account Director as necessary.
- Guarantee all 3rd party suppliers are involved appropriately and contracts are in place whilst staying maintained to ensure the necessary outcomes for the business.
- Guarantee the project performs a post implementation review and that any issues learned are noted and communicated with the PM community.
The successful Project Manager will have;
- Previous experience within Financial Services, preferably within investment or pensions.
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and resources consultants.
- Working on and with the setting up of off-shore sites.
- You will have excellent leadership skills with a self-starting attitude whilst being able to work independently.
- Excellent experience in leading the delivery of business critical projects, preferably Software implementations within Financial Services.
- You will have excellent communication skills and you will be able to work with both customers and internal staff.
- You will have previous experience of managing stakeholders to executive levels.
- First Class Honours Degree, Masters, MBA or equivalent.
In return our client is offering an annual salary of £60,000-£70,000.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you. Please apply to Natalie@evolve-it.com with your CV outlining your suitability for the position. All conversations regarding this role will be treated in the utmost confidence. We look forward to hearing from you