Project Coordinator / Project Support Officer – Permanent – Edinburgh (Hybrid WFH / Office) – up to £32K
Evolve IT Recruitment are hiring for an exciting new opportunity with a client that is a leader in their industry, providing technology that really makes a huge difference to their users and industry sector. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Support Officer that will join their project team, providing a wide range of project support and administration, and duties that may include supporting the production of project reports (such as budget and scheduling), organising meetings / diary management, attending meetings / taking minutes, and communicating with stakeholders.
They are looking for a motivated individual that wants to establish their career as a key part of the project team in an organisation that really is making a huge difference in its sector – your ambition is matched by them, already very successful in the UK they are looking to expand their customer base worldwide. If interested or just curious to find out about this amazing company then please get in touch!
- Demonstrable experience working in a Project Support or Project Coordinator role
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) across a wide range of people (software users, staff, management)
- Stakeholder management experience
- Excellent planning / prioritisation skills
- Good team-player
- Salary up to £32K
- Flexible working
- Gym membership
- 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
Copyright © 2023 Evolve IT Recruitment.