Our client, who provides an award-winning culture and working environment is currently looking to add a Lead Software Developer to their tech department. The successful candidate will be joining an extremely stable business that is still growing, with an impressive track-record of innovation and is known as an industry leader within pension and investments.
Ideally, we are looking to speak with confident developers, both technical ability and personality will shine through after an initial conversation about the role and client we are working with. The successful candidate will have a previous track record leading technology projects, able to articulate decision to both technical and non-technical teams, whilst having the people skills to transfer knowledge and encourage personal development and best practices amongst your own team. Working with a new web development team on a new project, this is a fantastic opportunity to influence the key technical design decisions from the start on this project which is seen as critical to the company’s growth over the coming years.
Currently everyone is remote working and the client is expecting a hybrid approach when considering flexible arrangements and full expect the majority of the work week to be completed remotely, depending on candidate preference so long as the employees can commute to their Glasgow or London Offices.
- Experience of technical and architectural design, with a proficiency for related design patterns.
- Experience of implementing CI pipelines (Azure DevOps and Yaml pipelines a bonus)
- Agile and DevOps mentality
- Enjoy leading and mentoring less experienced team members
- Translating end user requirements into detailed architectural requirements and producing robust solutions
- Appreciates the value in strong attention to detail and enforcing best practices
- Microsoft Technology solutions experience (C#.Net)
- Understanding of non-functional requirements such as security and scalability.
- Familiar with and confident across the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Commercial experience with Git
- Strong Analytical Expertise
- Angular, CSS3, HTML5, Knockout js, Bootstrap 3