Interested in the flexibility of working from home, unlimited annual leave AND the latest software technologies?? Well…
Evolve-IT are delighted to bring to market a Software Engineer role with a focus on Java with our client who is a rapidly growing FinTech company. Our client is building the next generation of payment solutions and as a Software Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of the backend and portal systems.
You will leverage your skills working with Java to help improve development processes. The role is responsible for working in a multitude of different projects and situations whilst using state of the art software techniques.
Our client partner with the best in the industry to ensure their customers get smart and seamless custom business solutions. With over £53bn in annual revenue this company is a market leader and a phenomenal place to work, and it is only going to keep growing.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities;
- Understand client and customer needs and problems and come with new and innovative solutions to address these issues.
- Help enhance software development processes, through your previous experience.
- Assist with software deployment and releases.
My client is looking for a candidate with;
- Strong commercial experience working with Java.
- Previous commercial experience in a similar software engineering position.
- Commercial experience in server-side product development.
- Experience working with design patterns and object orientated patterns.
- Proven experience of working both in a team and individually.
This role is fully remote; however, the candidate must be based in UK or Ireland. The successful candidate will receive £35,000 - £50,000 per annum plus a 4% bonus, £500 WFH allowance as well as unlimited holidays and other benefits!
If this role would be of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me, via email – email@example.com.