Evolve's award winning financial services client are looking for multiple highly technical project managers to join them as they go through continued growth and expansion. These will be permanent positions working on multiple ongoing projects with ambitious and exciting growth potential. Our client are offering candidates the opportunity to be based from their Edinburgh central offices but with hybrid remote working available. These PMs will join a growing team within large scale migrations and will be heavily involved in the full 360 project lifecycle. This will be a full-on, challenging but rewarding position with the successful candidates having to have multi-faceted skills across technology, management, operations and strategy.
The successful IT Project Manager will have the following technical skills and experience:
- Proven track record of managing projects in large scale data, software or asset migration projects
- Experience in data modelling would be beneficial
- A can-do approach who is comfortable thinking on their feet and adapting strategy to situations
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills.
- 1st Class communication and presentation skills
- Experience of managing stakeholders to executive levels.
- PMP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent qualification preferred.
- Microsoft Project
In return our client are offering highly competitive salary and benefits packages as well as a hybrid office/remote working environment.
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for then I want to hear from you. Drop your CV to email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat to discuss further.