Evolve ITs Global leading provider of IT and Geoscience solutions to the oil and gas and marine industries, is looking for an experienced IT Engineer to provide leading IT Operational Services & Support. The Customer experience team focuses on delivering reliable, efficient, and high-quality solutions and services, customized to each customer’s individual needs and demands.
This position will be based in the Aberdeen, London or Norway office with a hybrid office & On-site/home working model. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a successful organisation and become part of a growing business.
As The successful IT Engineer, you will be responsible for handling tickets related to Microsoft SSCM, and Office 365 while continuously identifying and recommending process improvement. My client’s goal is to deliver stable operations to their customers, and you will take on a variety of tasks ranging from general requests, incident handling, change requests and events.
- You are solution oriented and have excellent problem-solving skills
- You are passionate about continuous improvement
- You are data-driven and convert insights to improvements
- You are an eager learner with a curious mind
- You are service-minded with a focus on end-user experience
- You are reliable and ensure compliance with security standards
- You are a team player
The Successful IT Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience supporting Microsoft SCCM, and Office 365
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Higher education in IT, software engineering or computer science
In return, our client is offering an annual salary of up to £45k + Benefits.
If you think you have got the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed in this fantastic opportunity then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Miguel Neto on 0782 571 0393 or firstname.lastname@example.org