Evolve IT are working with a leading global provider of IT and Geoscience to the energy and security industry, who are looking for a IT Engineer. This role will be based within the Aberdeen office with a hybrid working model. As the IT engineer you will be working with a variety of technologies and use your virtual infrastructure knowledge to ensure project deliveries are successfully done.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an individual who has strong communication skills, enjoys assisting and interacting with others, and has virtualisation experience to join a successful organisation and become part of a growing business.
- To manage and maintain existing virtual desktop infrastructure environments
- To ensure the established best practices are maintained and help improve them
- To evaluate the application operations for their virtual desktop solutions
- To assist with the automation of all relevant work processes
Skills, Qualifications and Other Requirements:
- Proven track-record in a citrix based technical environment
- A genuine passion for IT technologies and desire to keep up to date
- A problem solver mindset
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft Windows OS technologies
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with Service Desk operations and ITSM tool
- Established experience providing high-end customer service
- Capability to accurately record information
- Be a team player and contribute to the development and learning of others
If you have the aforementioned experience and are a strong communicator with a self-starter and collaborative approach to working, you would be a fantastic addition to the team.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £55,000 per annum, 35 days holiday allowance and several other benefits. If you would be interested in the role, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , with a copy of your CV and we can arrange a confidential conversation regarding the role and your experiences.