Evolve-IT is working with a leading global client who deliver cloud solutions, software applications, and consultancy services for the energy industry. Our client is now looking for an IT Engineer to join their team. This position will be based in their Aberdeen office and operate under a hybrid working model. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a successful organization and become part of a growing business.
This is an exciting time for the company as they significantly invest in the product and expand the services they are offering to new markets, within Renewable and Operations and are supporting clients' ever-increasing digitalisation needs. As an IT Engineer, you will be dedicated to supporting and adding value through excellent service to the client's customers in the UK. Serving as a point of contact for all IT issues and guaranteeing that customer queries are handled through to completion. You will be exposed to many technologies and infrastructures, and you will be required to solve and collaborate in order to ensure any issues are resolved.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Microsoft 365; Office 365, Enterprise Mobility & Security, and Windows 10 Tenant administration & subscription
- Azure AD Plans
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Teams
- Prepare Governance and have a solid understanding of Security and Compliance
- General operational experience
The Successful IT Engineer will:
- Have previous successful experience in a similar position
- Be reliable, responsible, and independent
- Be service-minded and customer-focused
- Be passionate about new technology
- Be cooperative and team-orientated
- Be fluent English
- Have the right to work in the UK
In return, our client will offer a fantastic salary of up to £45,000 per annum and a good benefits package. Our client prioritises fostering and maintaining a great team-orientated environment and encouraging personal development.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by emailing email@example.com with your CV, alternatively call me on 0131 285 2810 / 07387 759331. All conversations regarding this role will be treated in the utmost confidence. We look forward to hearing from you