Evolve's award winning financial services client are looking for a highly technical infrastructure project managers to join them as they go through continued growth and expansion. This will be permanent position working on multiple ongoing projects with ambitious and exciting growth potential. Our client are offering candidates the opportunity to be based from their Edinburgh central offices. The team are responsible for maintaining and developing the entire IT estate ranging from virtualised servers, Oracle, SQL Admin, desktops, iPads and mobile devices to security, networking, hardware installation and DBA and ServiceNow.
This will be a full-on, challenging but rewarding position with the successful candidates having to have multi-faceted skills across technology, management, operations and strategy.
The successful IT Project Manager will have the following technical skills and experience:
- Proven track record of managing projects in large scale infrastructure projects
- Ability to plan, manage, delivery projects and be responsible for all management and mitigation of issues.
- A forward thinking approach to planning and working with technical teams in scheduling future-proofing systems
- Proven experience working with ServiceNow
- A can-do approach who is comfortable thinking on their feet and adapting strategy to situations
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills.
- 1st Class communication and presentation skills
- Experience of managing stakeholders to executive levels.
- PMP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent qualification preferred.
In return our client are offering highly competitive inside IR35 day rate.
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for then I want to hear from you. Drop your CV to email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat to discuss further.