Evolve IT's world renowned financial services client are looking for a highly skilled Infrastructure Engineer with specialist skills across Infrastructure, Networking and Firewalls to join the team on a permanent basis, ideally Edinburgh but will also consider candidates so long as they can commute to one of their UK Offices. The role will be based remotely until regulations allow and will then revert to a hybrid model of office based and homeworking. This is a unique opportunity to join their small infrastructure team who provide specialist support and strategy to the global organisation. This role will allow a specialist engineer to enhance their experience and knowledge with the technologies listed below:
- CCNA or equivalent networking certifications.
- Experience of F5 Big-IP LTM/GTM
- Experience in configuration and management of Cisco switches.
- Experience in configuration and management of Firewall operation on platforms such as Check Point , Fortinet, Palo Alto and Forcepoint.
- Basic OS knowledge of Windows and Linux servers
- Common Design topologies for layer 2 / layer 3 services
- Knowledge of OSPF and BGP design and operational management
- Experience with Nexus product line
- Experience of SDN NSX-T Environment
In addition our client are looking for someone who thrives under pressure and who is passionate about implementing the latest technologies and working models.
Our client are offering a very generous salary of up to £60,000 plus an attractive bonus and benefits package.
This sort of role does not come along often so please do get in touch with your CV to email@example.com to discuss in confidence.