Evolve-IT is working with a Fintech client who has a Global presence and offices around the UK. They are currently looking to add a Group Platform Cost Manager to their team, reporting directly to the Finance Director. This role will be a 12-month contract, on a full-time basis, and will require you to be in their Edinburgh office 3 days a week.
The successful Group Platform Cost Manager will provide support to the business through administration of third-party services for new and existing client platform requirements. You will follow the key processes linked to contract management such as procurement whilst ensuring financial control and policies are maintained. You will be the primary contact between the Finance/Client directors and our clients
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage and own any new and existing client requests for third party service.
· Ensuring and accessing appropriate controls in place for client requests
· Support the Operations department (COO) cost budget.
· Own and report on the tracking of platform BAU costs versus contracts/business case.
· Asset Management including purchasing and management of Operations assets
· Create and Manage an up-to-date account of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for Operations services throughout the Group process .
· Evaluation of existing and new contracts and suppliers, identifying efficiencies in service, identifying cost saving initiatives, and working with the Head of Supplier Management and COO to develop operations procurement strategy based on organisational trends and behaviours.
· Manage and initiate the assessment for up-to-date market and comparative pricing when new requirements are received.
· Helping to establish a work flow system for managing all third party services whilst controlling non people costs within the business.
· Might be required to carry out line management duties
The successful Group Platform Cost Manager will have;
· Experience in using MS Excel for data analysis.
· Confident individual able to manage their own workload effectively to deadlines.
· Enjoy working as part of a high-performance team.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Personal commitment to high-quality work.
· You will be expected to work closely with a number of teams and build up strong working relationships quickly.
· Along with a strong desire to succeed you will also have a keen eye for detail and be able to take action using your own initiative
Along with fantastic career progression and promotion opportunities within the business, there are a number of bonuses and benefits that the successful candidate will have access to. Initially, I am looking to speak with candidates who are looking for opportunities that fall between the £45,000 - £55,000 per annum range. If you are excited by the opportunity and it sounds like the role for you, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07387759331