Evolve IT's Award-Winning financial services client is looking for a Graduate Analyst Tester to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an incredible opportunity for someone to join a world-renowned financial services organisation and be a part of a highly successful business that is leading the delivery of financial services with some of the world’s largest companies. This role offers flexible working, and ideally from their London, Birmingham or Newcastle offices.
As part of this role you will be responsible for the business and functional solution design, technical analysis of the organisations platform capabilities, business processes analysis and end to end testing (including supporting client UAT). You will work both independently and within a client aligned team to examine existing IT systems and business models, analyse requirements and to translate these into user stories and core functionality documentation.
The successful candidate will gain a broad knowledge of My clients’ platform capabilities and a deep understanding of assigned functional areas of their platform. Furthermore, you as the graduate analyst tester will be involved in all aspects of analysis/testing from the more technical testing approaches including test automation, database manipulation and xml injection testing to functional specification testing and supporting UAT.
- Develop solutions based on Solutions Architect/Senior Developer technical designs.
- Collaborate with the Solutions Architect/Senior Developer when challenges are encountered during the build that impact the design.
- Ensure the development meets the coding standards and code reviews of solutions are performed.
- Execute Unit Tests to validate the technical design, functional design and business requirements.
- Ensure documentation is maintained in accordance with established standards.
- Work with the Testing teams to ensure an understanding of solutions and testing requirements.
- Investigate and diagnose support issues with assistance from more experienced developers, in the technology of their expertise.
- Coordinate with the implementation/release team during projects and small changes.
- Provide feedback on project and support work to help contribute to the continuous improvement of the team.
- Would ideally come from a Physics or Mathematics background
- Software development or testing experience
- Customer facing experience
- Previous work experience
- Able to make logical decisions
- Lead by example
- Act with honesty and Integrity
- Trust colleagues to make decisions
- Work with others to accomplish results
- Communicate with positive intent
- Make time to help and support colleagues
- Share information openly and proactively
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Demonstrate humility
- Open about making mistakes and able to learn from them
- Personally accountable for successful outcomes
- Strive to be the best – average isn’t an option
- Apply continuous improvement to deliver repeatable results
- Flexibility in thinking, reasoning and problem solving
In return our client is offering a fantastic salary of up to £25,000 per annum plus a range of benefits including pension, medical insurance, and a range of other flexible benefits.
If you think you have got the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed in this exciting opportunity please do not hesitate and get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 659 9895