Evolve IT are delighted to bring to market an AWS and Python Focused DevOps position with a long standing client of ours who continue to expand their global, developing software solutions across the energy, logistics and software consultancy space. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a growing business creating cutting-edge technologies in an industry that is leading the way in efficiency and environmental improvements. This is a chance to make a real difference through technology.
You will be fully immersed in the design and implementation of the AWS cloud solutions and will help develop creative solutions, while working across multi-disciplinary teams. You will assist in technical leadership while also working in a hands-on manner.
It really is a chance to make your mark, be creative and come up with unique solutions to complex, real-world problems.
The successful Cloud & DevOps Engineer will have the following technical skills and experience:
- A Passion for all things Cloud-tech – and an insatiable appetite to learn and create more!
- A proven track record of building highly scalable and robust platforms using Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies across the full spectrum
- The ability to take ownership of the design and implementation of cloud solutions, primarily in AWS whilst some understanding of Azure DevOps integration would also be beneficial.
- Previous experience leading investigations and implementation of features.
- Contribute to technical direction and determining improvements.
- Mentoring and supporting the wider team.
- 1st Class Presentation and interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills, especially with stakeholders of all levels across the company.
- Technical knowledge in the following: Amazon Web Services, Python, CI/CD pipelines, SQL, Git, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), and Terraform.
In return, you will be joining an established and innovative company working with a high-performance team that encourages creative solutions in a collaborative and enthusiastic tech-first environment.
Our client will offer up to £65,000 per annum alongside a very competitive benefits package, they also offer very flexible working conditions allowing you to work from the comfort of your own office.
If this is something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email email@example.com, for a confidential conversation.