Evolve IT are working with a boutique consulting firm who enhance business performance through data and digital technology. The organisation is now looking to add a Data Scientist to their team.
As a Data Scientist, you will be an analytical thinker with a flair for both analysis, math and statistics. You will have excellent problem-solving skills for translating data and have enthusiasm for machine-learning and research.
- Support the advancement of new algorithms, statistical models and solutions using AI/ML to solve business issues.
- Create straightforward web applications using Python.
- You will assist client’s project and lead Data Science actions.
- Implement AI/ML models in production conditions.
- You will have the ability to obtain insights from data and convey results with charts and advanced data visualizations.
- Create credentials with descriptions of algorithms, parameters, models, and relationships.
- You will convert business requirements into technical requirements while establishing an end date for completion.
- Acquire and control new tools and technologies as and when project needs.
- Provide Data Science training and coaching to both clients and other consultants within the team.
- You will be a subject matter expert within the group Data Science community.
- Oversee stakeholder prospects and provide results as per agreed project timelines.
Skills, Qualifications and Other Requirements:
- Fluent in English both verbal and written with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- French or Italian speaking would be at an advantage however, not essential.
- You will have previous work experience as Data Scientist.
- Thorough understanding of machine learning procedures such as clustering, classification, regression, artificial neural networks, etc. You will optimize algorithms and their real-world advantages/disadvantages.
- You will have the ability to recognize patterns within data and competent in statistical modelling
- You will be an excellent storyteller and have the ability to create graphical interpretations of data to provide insights to stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an importance on product development.
- You will have experience using Python. Understanding of SQL is an advantage.
- Supply chain knowledge is an advantage however, not essential
- You will have the capability to work alongside your team effectively.
In return our client will offer a fantastic annual salary of up to £80,000 for the right candidate.
If you think you have got the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed in this fantastic role, please do not hesitate and get in touch by emailing Natalie@Evolve-IT.com or call on 07766381305