Evolve IT are working with a boutique consulting firm who enhance business performance through data and digital technology. The organisation is now looking to add a Data Engineer to their team.
As a Data Engineer, you will be an analytical thinker and be familiar with several programming languages and knowledge of learning machine methods. You will create algorithms and carryout statical analysis to work to improve efficiency within businesses to help them meet their goals.
- Creating and maintaining data pipeline architecture.
- Creating data tools to build and optimise products into an innovative industry leader.
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements
- Building large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional needs
- Building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Building analytical tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics.
- Building processes to support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
Skills, Qualifications and Other Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- French and/or Italian speaking would be very advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience within a Data Engineer position
- Stakeholder management experience is beneficial
- Advanced SQL knowledge; experience of querying authoring and working with relational databases
- Previous experience and knowledge of cloud service provider, preferably Azure
- Established experience building and optimizing ETL/ELT data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Some knowledge of ‘big data’ data stores.
In return our client will offer a fantastic annual salary of up to £80,000 for the right candidate. If you think you have got the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed in this fantastic role, please do not hesitate and get in touch by emailing Esther@Evolve-IT.com or call on 07387 759331