Evolve's financial services client are going through significant expansion and as a result are looking to hire multiple Analyst Developers on a permanent basis across the UK and Ireland. These roles would really suit individuals with a strong data analysis background who are looking to get into the development world or those who are joining at a more senior-level who are experienced BI Developers with excellent technical skills - there are fantastic opportunities for both with these roles.
This is not your standard development role. The role will work on major migration projects and will be extensively client facing with a unique chance to see the full lifecycle of the project from requirements gathering with the customer right through build stages to implementation. You don't get this opportunity in most other organisations and its a really exciting prospect for ambitious data specialists and developers.
Our client are therefore looking for the following technical skills and experience background and will provide training in other areas:
- A proven background in data analysis/development using MS SQL
- Proficiency in data mapping and profiling techniques
- Ideally with experience in using ETL tools such as SSIS (training can be provided)
- A proven ability in Business Intelligence projects
- 1st class communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and drive to give clients the best service
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to prioritise own workload and work to aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision
In return our client are offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package with opportunities at all levels as they look to expand these projects. It is a truly exciting time for the business.
If this sounds like the next step in your data/development career then we want to hear from you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat.