Are you passionate about AWS and Cloud Technologies?
Do you want to work with pioneering technology which is changing the way global logistics, transport and renewables are managed?
Do you want to make a difference through technology!?
If the answer to the above is “YES!” – then read on!
Evolve IT are delighted to continue our longstanding partnership with our Central Edinburgh software client who continue to expand their global, pioneering software solutions across the energy, logistics and software consultancy space. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a growing business creating cutting-edge technologies in an industry that is leading the way in efficiency and environmental improvements. This is a chance to make a real difference through technology.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic AWS-focused DevOps Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be joining a forward-thinking team, working on an innovative solution providing unique and market-leading software solutions to the analytics, energy and maritime sectors.
You will take ownership of the forward-thinking design and implementation of highly scalable AWS Cloud Solutions and will develop and validate creative proof of concept solutions. Working in a multidisciplinary team you will provide the technical leadership and guidance to the team whilst continuing to work in a hands-on technical manner.
It really is a chance to make your mark, be creative and come up with unique solutions to complex, real-world problems.
The successful Cloud & DevOps Engineer will have the following technical skills and experience:
- A Passion for all things Cloud-tech – and an insatiable appetite to learn and create more!
- A proven track record of building highly scalable and robust platforms using Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies across the full spectrum
- The ability to take ownership of the design and implementation of cloud solutions, primarily in AWS whilst some understanding of Azure DevOps integration would also be beneficial.
- Previous experience leading investigations and implementation of features.
- Contribute to technical direction and determining improvements.
- Mentoring and supporting the wider team.
- 1st Class Presentation and interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills, especially with stakeholders of all levels across the company.
- Technical knowledge in the following: Amazon Web Services, Lambda, API Gateways, Linux, Python, Bash, SQL, Git, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), CI/CD pipelines and Terraform.
In return, you will be joining an established and innovative company working with a high-performance team that encourages creative solutions in a collaborative and enthusiastic tech-first environment.
This organization welcomes the opportunity to discuss flexible working options, however occasional visits to the Edinburgh office would be advantageous. A competitive salary is on offer, there is also a discretionary annual bonus and a range of other benefits.
This is an opportunity which does not come along every day and we will be inviting candidates to interview as soon as possible.
If this role is ticking the boxes and you would like to find out more, please hit apply or for any questions feel free to reach out to Lauren at Evolve!