Evolve-IT's latest exciting role, is a Cloud Application Developer for a public sector client. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Database Developer, Digital Project Manager, Data Application Developer and reporting to the Data and Development Manager who leads Digital Services Development Team, you will work using agile principles to develop new applications in the cloud platform, positively impacting and improving how the overall business operates.
The role can be broken down into 3 parts;
- Develop and support apps mainly from the Microsoft stack such as C#, .NET Core, F# or Power Apps.
- Maintenance of the cloud application infrastructure and the analysis of cloud metrics to resolve issues and improve performance
- Intuitive and modern user UI/UX with cross-platform/responsive design
Team Working and Development.
- Work in an Agile environment with the SQL Developer, Digital Project Manager, Data Application Developer and Data and Development Manager, taking part in stand-ups, consulting on client requirements and working in timeboxed sprints to deliver new functionality to our colleagues.
- Provide technical information and app demonstrations at meetings across the business and externally as required
- Build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders to understand their needs and negotiate viable solutions.
- Support and maintain the existing web and mobile responsive applications with a view to migrate remaining on-premises applications to the cloud.
- Occasionally work as a third line support resource to help the IT Service Desk with technical projects and solutions using your insight and experience.
The Ideal candidate will be experienced with the Microsoft stack using tools such as C#, .NET Core, F# or Power Apps and a deep understanding of developing and maintaining secure and resilient cloud applications, preferably within Azure. As well as strong verbal and written communication skills and sound judgement to present complex solutions in a clear and understandable manner, providing persuasive recommendations that have impact.
The role will incorporate a Hybrid working model, and the salary will be between £42,000 and £48,000 per annum. Our client will also offer, a fantastic pension and large annual leave entitlement as well as flexible working.
If you are interested in the role, we can have a confidential discussion about your experiences and a more in depth discussion about the role itself.
Please get in touch, my email is, email@example.com and phone number is, 01313747682.