Evolve IT’s award-winning financial services client who are continuing to lead the way in technology in the pension and investments sector are now looking for an experienced Agile Business Process Improvement Consultant to join their team. The role will be based in either the Edinburgh or Glasgow offices within a hybrid working model.
The Business Process Analyst role will support the delivery of our ongoing business transformation by helping to implement agile working into the business through a process of continuous improvement.
• Lead adoption of Agile and constant development activities and mindsets within the business’s teams
• Adopt plans for development and implement agile ways of working
• Work in partnership with subject matter experts and relevant teams to plan processes (current/future)
• Recognize opportunities for improvement to reduce waste during the full process by simplifying activities with the removal of non-value-added tasks
• Evaluate and develop current processes to discover efficiencies and enhancements for end-to-end service delivery
• Fully understand the business objectives, duties and processes to identify opportunities for operational development and waste reduction
• Work closely with business partners to provide business process insights and development recommendations
Skills / Experience
• Experience working in a similar role would be beneficial
• You will have an enthusiasm for constant improvement with experience of motivating and leading teams
• Previous experience of process mapping, project management and change management
• An understanding and previous experience of tools including MS Excel, Visio, and Miro (BPMN2.0 a plus)
• You will have the ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
• You will have the ability to comprehend large, complex processes and is proactive with attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Operational Excellence, Agile, Lean and change management values
• You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to build relationships, negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels
In return our client is offering a salary of up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you think you have got the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed in this fantastic role, please do not hesitate and get in touch.