Evolve-IT’s Asset Management client, based in Edinburgh, are currently looking to add to their Information Systems team. As such I am looking to speak with candidates who have a strong background working within investments and more specifically within improving front end systems and software used by fund and asset managers.
As the majority of systems are designed in house, previous experience working within similar environments is key to this role as opposed to working with 3rd party integrations. An ability to understand and work with new technologies and gathering business requirements working with various teams across the software development lifecycle is essential for the successful candidate.
Key Skills and Experience
- Significant experience as a business Analyst working on bespoke software solutions
- Working with Agile teams and frameworks
- Top class communication skills and requirements gathering expertise
- Experience working with Technical Delivery teams on implementations and upgrades
- Industry experience working within trading and investments would be extremely beneficial to your application but not essential.
Our client is based in Edinburgh and have a flexible/ hybrid approach to working and the successful candidate will be expected in the office 2-3 days a week should a hybrid approach be a preference. The client culture is un-rivalled in the Scottish market, particularly if you are a team player, enjoy sharing your knowledge with team members and are looking to be an active part of the work force and contributing to the growth and development of the company.