Evolve IT’s award-winning financial services client who are continuing to lead the way in technology within the pension and investments sector, are now looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team. This role will be based within the Glasgow or Edinburgh offices and will be a hybrid working model.
You will work within the Pensions Market and work closely with the Investment Consulting team, as a result, experience of working within this sector is necessary. This is an incredible opportunity for someone to play a pivotal role within the business. You will join a growing team who are working with the latest and greatest technologies on the market to enable the delivery of the organisation’s innovative business solutions.
- To determine and retain a valuable and achievable roadmap, you will work closely with the Investment leadership team.
- You will work closely with stakeholders to run the core business issued and opportunities, identify and validate requirements for the businesses data and analytics products.
- You will train and advise business analysts and run-on business analyst procedures.
- Actively take part in the delivery team to enhance performance and productivity.
- You will work closely and communicate with the agile development team to translate requirements to an improved backlog of user stories with related acceptance criteria.
- You will work alongside quality analyst to guarantee quality standards are achieved and sign off on developments.
Skills / Experience
- You will have previous practice of working within an investment related and Business Analyst role.
- You will have the ability to lead requirements gathering as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- You will have the ability to take ownership and a drive to get things done as well as well as being a strong analytical thinker with the ability to balance attention to detail.
- Previous experience or Product Management, ownership or relatable roles is advantageous.
- You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships while working collaboratively with a variety of people.
- You will have an understanding of the technicalities and models around data-driven services and analytics.
- You will have previous practice in a Digital Product or Services development within an agile team (e.g. backlog refinement, sprint, retrospectives).
In return our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience.
If you think you have got the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed in this fantastic role, please do not hesitate and get in touch by emailing Natalie@Evolve-IT.com or call on 0776638130